Saturday, December 13, 2008

Durdorf's Folly


Even in this new journal space I've managed to attract a troll or two of the "religious" persuasion. These Christian zealots must search Blogger for words like 'gay' or 'evolution' or 'Obama' in order to find new places to leave their hateful comments and tired preachings. Last week I had an idiot commenter show up out of nowhere to share some biblical nonsense and calls for me to REPENT. I'll call him 'Durdorf'. He asked if I was a 'practicing homosexual'. *snort* (I prefer to think of it as "rehearsing"). Of course he quoted some churchy diatribe about how all homos are going to hell and other bullshit. Why was he wasting his time? Do idiots like Durdorf think I'm as easily brainwashed as they were/are??

I've long maintained that people who are vehemently anyi-gay are hiding some sexual secrets of their own. Maybe Durdorf is wallowing in sexual shame and finds Christianity a good hiding place. He wouldn't be the first.

So...if you're a supernaturalist who is here to condemn me...save your time and typing finger. I'm much too busy rehearsing to read your hate.

12 comments:

Call me Paul said...

C'mon. He just has a wide stance.

Rachel said...

"rehearsing" seriously? That one made me spit coffee. Too funny.

Anonymous said...

I like the drool.
:D
MJ

Debra said...

and again with the drawing me, sigh. actually, i did drool last night, i think it was cuz i've been having a hard time breathing through my nose. whatta mouth breather i can be! those short pants? wearing them. grins, debra

Anonymous said...

Tell him that 'practice' makes perfect. *snicker*
Usually those people have so much junk in their own lives it's easier to go looking for something else to occupy their time instead of cleaning up their own act. Ignore the ignorant.

Kathy said...

I don't know why people have to be so mean. And if you get right down to it the Bible says not to judge people. I've always heard that you would be surprised as to who will show up in heaven. Maybe Mr Holier Than Thou won't be there. He needs to work on his own life.

I love ya.

Lisa said...

Geesh...people should spend more time cleaning up their own crap and less time bother others.

When I encounter a homophobe I always say "ye who protesteth too much...."

Love the pic.

Coelha :B said...

Love thy neighbor... :) Unfortunately..it's more comfortable for some to hate.

sim warford said...

Well, I've done practiced and rehearsed--I'd say I'm about as queer as you can get--in my little redneck world, at least! But some people just think they have to "save" everyone--maybe to clear their consciences? Though more likely, for some prurient delight with their bible in one hand, and their . . . in the other. UGH! Glad that image is in my head--wouldn't want to share that with anyone!

Kathy said...

There's nothing I can say to this post Russ ... except ... Durdoff resembles a zealot or two I've known through the years.

Writing on Board said...

Dear Rehearsing Homosexual,

Hilarious. Love the toons.

Big Mark 243 said...

Supernaturalist... I like that term. Is there a copywrite or may anyone use it?